I took a rough guess you guys might be looking for this stuff. In this article, I will let you know how to make Axis Bank credit card payment online and many ways you can do it like below.
There was quite a bit hazel around the payment of credit card bills. It can be done online through Axis Bank’s Official Website but if you do not have an account with Axis Bank.
Here is how the payment has been done, going to nearest Axis banks and clearing the credit card bill manually. But that is entirely a work is it? I know it is.
You all might be wondering if there are ways to pay Axis Bank Credit Bills through other banks. Yes! There are too many of them.
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through other Bank like SBI Debit Card or HDFC Net Banking
- 1 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through other Bank like SBI Debit Card or HDFC Net Banking
- 1.1 Ways to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bills Online
- 1.2 How to pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill?
- 1.2.1 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through SBI Debit Card Online
- 1.2.2 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT Transactions & NEFT Code
- 1.2.3 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Paytm
- 1.2.4 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through HDFC Online Net Banking
- 1.2.5 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment in EMI or by ATM
- 1.2.6 Axis Bank Credit Card Payment by ATM
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related
Axis Bank Credit Card Due/ Bill Payments are can be done in many ways. I will give you detailed information on how to do it, but the important things before we proceed further are: Bill or Dues Axis Bank Payment can be done via SBI Netbanking and SBI Debit cards as well. In the same way, HDFC Net Banking also allows you to clear Axis Bank Credit Card Payment of Bills Online.
Ways to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bills Online
- Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through SBI Debit Card
- Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT Transactions & NEFT Code
- Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Paytm
- Through HDFC Online Net Banking.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Payment in EMI or by ATM
The process to pay is pretty simple here is how you can pay each one of them to let’s start one by one.
How to pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill?
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through SBI Debit Card Online
There is a dedicated web page provided by Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment with Debit Card or Master Cards of almost 20 different Banks which Includes Payment through SBI Debit Card as well.
Here are the steps for Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through SBI Debit Card Online
- Click here to enter into the Axis Bank Website
- Select the Type of Debit Card
- Enter your Axis Bank Debit Card Number Twice in the provided space
- Give the email ID as per the Registration of Axis Bank Debit Card Application
- Enter Registered Mobile Number
- And, then Enter the Payment Amount
- Here comes the best part, Select Bank Account as State Bank of India.
Continue with the OTP process with the respective SBI Debit Card.
There you go all payments done nice and smooth!
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT Transactions & NEFT Code
NEFT Transactions are a bit Clunky tbh. I guess you know it as well ?
Well, there is significant set up for making Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT.
Click here to know in detailed about how NEFT Transactions are passed through and processed.
NEFT Code for Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT is:
Axis Bank Credit Card Beneficiary Name: Name as on Credit Card
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch Name: Mumbai
Account Number: Your 16 digit Credit Card number
IFSC Code: UTIB0000400
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Paytm
Are you aware of the fact that Paytm offers up to 30% cashback if the purchase is done via Axis bank Cards?
Well, now you do. Know more about the cashback offers here
Now, let us continue with Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through Paytm.
Just 4 Simple Steps needed here
- Add money to Paytm with your debit card or online banking that Paytm supports.
Note: Paytm App Supports almost all bank ?
- Select Credit Card Payments on the Paytm App
- Continue paying the Credit Card bill; I assume you have already added cash to Paytm app
- Complete the automated OTP setup
There you go, your all setup!
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through HDFC Online Net Banking
Did you get HDFC Online Net Banking? Well, you are at right place to know how to make the Axis Bank Credit Card Payment through HDFC Net Banking it is as simple as it gets.
Install the HDFC Mobile App. From there it is all cake walk, just select other banks credit card payment from the app. Complete the payment procedure. All done! Nice and easy! Jappanesy!
Having Trouble Installing App? Well, not anymore! HDFC Official web Portal has its own plans for providing Mobile apps to the customers. Just in case if you do not find HDFC Mobile App at Google Play Store.
HDFC Mobile App Official Portal
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment in EMI or by ATM
Credit Card Payment in EMI
Convert All your Credit Card Payments to Easy EMI’s. This one is easy as well. Depends on what instalment basis you want to try out J
Please note the minimum Axis Bank Credit Card Purchase must be Rs. 2500
EMI per Rs. 1000 for each of these tenures is given below:
|Tenure Option||Monthly Installments Per Rs. 1,000|
|6 Months||Rs. 175.53|
|9 Months||Rs. 119.68|
|12 Months||Rs. 91.67|
|18 Months||Rs. 63.8|
|24 Months||Rs. 49.9|
Simple Ain’t it? IKR!
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment by ATM
Quickly pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bills using your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card provider at any Axis Bank ATM’s
- At ATM, insert the Debit Card
- Opt for Other Services Option
- Tap Over “Bill Payment”
- Type in the Credit Card Number twice for double confirmation that you are paying for a correct credit card.
- Validate all the Details, and you will proceed with completing the payments as well.
Know more Paying options at Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payments here.