This Guide is all about YONO SBI APP. How to use SBI Yono app and first-time register Yono app.
It has 60 services like fund transfer, bill payment, insurance, online shopping.
First, we have to know about this app so without further ado let’s start.
What is SBI Yono?
It is the new initiative taken by state bank of India. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched this app in November 2017.
The 1st benefit of this service is that you can open an account not only one type of account but two type of account.
One is a simple saving account, and another is Insta saving account.
How to Open Saving Bank Account with SBI YONO
Here are some key points to remember when you are open an SBI Yono saving account follow them.
Go to Playstore and search “Yono,” i.e. You only need one.
2. After you open this app you can find a screen like this. There are three type of options like Explore Financial Products, Browse Shopping Deals and Open a New Digital Account.
3. If you have an SBI account, then click on Go to your account otherwise if you want to open a new digital account click on that button.
4. In this section of new account opening, you saw two types of account with its features.
|Digital Savings Account||Insta Savings Account|
|Paperless account opening.||Paperless account opening.|
|Single branch visit required||Instant account activation.|
|Free personal accident Insurance cover||Rupay debit card.|
|Personalized platinum debit card.||Aggregate balance up to Rs. 1,00,000.|
|Annual transaction up to Rs. 2,00,000.|
5. Choose one of them according to your need. After that click Apply now button. After clicking you can see a screen like this.
6. In this place, you got two one is Apply New, and another one is Resume. Click on an apply new button, and you get this image.
Check our new article on